Critical Input works closely and collaboratively with the client project team to ensure that the new and enhanced capabilities within Project Management are tailored specifically to meet organisational requirements, context and maturity.
We support our capability-building services with well-developed change management expertise and approaches to enhance the sustainability of those changes.
Strategic planning for P3M capability building programs include:
- Current and future state analysis
- Development of supporting processes, procedures and templates
Building P3M capability design, development and deployment of new or enhanced enterprise-wide or function/program specific capabilities, include:
- Portfolio, program and project management methodologies and frameworks
- Project, program and portfolio management offices (P3Os/PMOs)
- Program and project controls
- Governance, including project gating and assurance.
We examine whether your programs and projects are set up for success and on track to deliver.
- Project Health Checks – objective and independent review to identify actionable recommendations
- PMR’s – Project Management Reviews
- Set Up for Success – ensuring all critical resourcing, planning, analysis and governance aspects are appropriately placed
- Post Implementation Reviews – independent and scalable review to assess the project’s success, capturing lessons learnt, benefit realisation and providing actionable outcomes to assist future projects
- Assurance – ongoing review of the effectiveness of key portfolio, program or project management practices.
Project and Program Delivery
- Set up projects, program or portfolio delivery for success
- Define and align project and program initiative/s with your strategic objectives
- Establish and support the appropriate structures for decision making
- Manage the execution of your project or program